All E-Z UP® products are branded with first-class, high-quality digital printing, awarded the world prize for exceptional quality and longevity
• The term for branding and delivery of E-Z UP® products is 1 month.
• When branding an upper canvas (shelter roof), a price is paid for the whole roof, regardless of the number of branded areas (sides).
• When branding tents or other E-Z UP® products, an individual offer and price are determined, depending on the customer’s needs and the nature of the seal – whether it is branded single, double, or according to specific options.
Accepted Artwork Applications and Requirements
Adobe Illustrator CS6 (AI, EPS, PDF, SVG) – MUST convert all fonts and stroke-weights to outline. Artwork should be supplied in vector format. ALL RASTER objects in artwork must be an appropriate resolution. If not, it may require artwork changes and additional charges.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 (PSD, PSB, TIF, JPG) – MUST rasterize your fonts and save files as .psd (if you have layers or need transparency). Image resolution should be at 150 dpi at 100% actual size artwork is to be printed or 300 dpi at 50% the actual printed size.
Contact phone for additional information: 0988-778-913
E-mail all art files directly to the following address: s[email protected].
Please include your sales representative’s name and your contact info.
In order to provide your custom graphic order in a timely manner and keep additional artwork charges to a minimum, the guidelines listed below should be followed.
• All fonts and strokes need to be converted to outlines.
• The minimum stroke weight is 3pt. The minimum font height is 1/8”.
• All art intended for silkscreen needs to be vector.
• Silkscreen production should use Pantone solid coated colours only.
• We cannot print the following Pantone colours in any way: PMS 801 – PMS 814.
• We cannot digitally print Metallic Pantone colours.
• Digital artwork will be output as CMYK. However, any colours that need to match a specified colour need to be called out as a Pantone solid coated number.
• Raster images and effects will be printed in CMYK.
• Remove any overprint or transparency effects.
• RGB-coloured art needs to be converted to CMYK prior to submission.
• All linked files need to be embedded.
• Digitally printed fabric colours may not exactly match dyed fabric colours.
• Half-toned colours will be output at 20 LPI (lines per inch for silkscreen production).
• For digital printing, black colours need to be changed to the CMYK value 0,0,0,100
• All graphics are subject to review and approval before production.
• Artwork should be sharp, clean, smooth and free of jagged lines/shapes.
• Elaborate artwork may require additional cleanup charges.
• Additional artwork charges may be incurred if graphics fail to meet these requirements.
• You may use ZIP or STUFFIT compression for multiple files (PC or MAC).
• Large files over 30MB should be sent via CD, DVD or flash drive to the address below and marked “Artwork.” Alternatively, you may also use an FTP site such as Dropbox, Hightail, WeTransfer, etc. to upload your file and email us at – [email protected].
• Send artwork early to avoid production delays.